Skincare & Father's Day

Saturday, June 18, 2016
As I'm sitting here this morning on the couch, drinking my chocolate Shakeology, it's cloudy outside - which is gorgeous - and I'm frustrated. Frustrated with my skin - and I wonder - if you have acne, what do you use to clear it up? Of course I want to use something like Rodan and Fields but c'mon, $171 for an entire regimen? We can't afford that right now, so give me some advice for something I can get at the drugstore - and not Target because we don't have those up in Canada (a true travesty, I know - and there's no sarcasm in that, I truly am heartbroken. I left many things behind in California, not least of which is Target).

On the plus side, I have a new *domain*! Marvelouscara.ca! I'm so excited and I'm still trying to link everything up as I just purchased it yesterday, and it takes a few days for everything to settle - so please let me know if it's all working in Bloglovin' and everything. But I know you're all as excited as I am!

Thank you for entering the awesome stationery giveaway from Find a Penny! There are nine more hours left so be sure to go to this post and enter here!

Since tomorrow is Father's Day, Happy Father's Day, Daddy! Love you!

014ffa1c-0627-439e-8c12-f1bcf42faf64

Signature

1 comment:

  1. As a former R+F seller. . . yeah. . . wayyyy too much. I spent more on them then I made, though it did really work, it wasn't worth the money to me. I gave it up myself. I now use Korean beauty regimen that I got on Amazon Prime for cheaper. Otherwise there are some great ones through The Body Shop and Bare Minerals, both which fight human trafficking and have ethical sourcing.
    +Victoria+
    justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, please say hello!