I'm Back!

Saturday, October 24, 2015
I've been meaning to post for a while now, specifically at my one year anniversary of no longer blogging, but life has been overwhelming, and I'm honestly a little bit afraid of being judged for a couple things I've got to update you all on. Anyway, like I've said a thousand times before (even though you can't see now, as I've turned every post prior into a draft), this is my blog and I'll write from my heart as I please. ♥

Some news:

1. I'm divorced.
2. My fibromyalgia has been pretty bad, specifically my chronic fatigue. I'm constantly sleeping, constantly having to deny plans with friends, constantly zoning out mid-text conversation and falling asleep. It's irritating and makes me feel so boring.
3. In March of this year, March 21st to be exact, I got baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Best day of my entire life!!! I can't tell you how happy I am, how proud of my testimony I am, how Heavenly Father has shown Himself to be so faithful time and again, and how amazing it is to be a member! I am so grateful and so thankful! I am a Mormon! (One of these days I'll be posting my testimony.)

Screen shot 2015-10-24 at 5.02.28 PM

I also have a new job; I'm a medical receptionist and physical therapist assistant for a functional neurologist! It's going well. To be honest, I'm strongly considering moving to Utah this winter, and am going to visit in two weeks which should give me a solid idea of what I should do - I'm excited! Nervous for life changes, as always; taking Heavenly Father's words to heart, not to "run faster than I am able." Well, I've had a migraine for 8 days now and just popped a muscle relaxer, and that's kicking in, so I'm going to take a nap! Have a happy Saturday and I can't wait to blog more, and hear back from you all soon! xoxo

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, please say hello!