O, Canada!

Thursday, April 21, 2016
Where am I? I'm currently sitting on my couch in my living room in my condo in Kelowna, British Columbia! I live here now! Crazy, right?! I know, I know, my only updates have been on Instagram and Facebook (if we aren't Facebook friends - you can add me here), but now that I'm not going to be working for a while and I'm married! I'm going to have time again to get back to blogging! And I'm so excited!

So, let's do a little update:

Currently:

Living in: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.

Married to: Dustin, a Canadian, my sweetheart.

Canada Wedding Weekend

A member of: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Loving: The mountain views, Lake Okanagan, long drives with my husband, my in-laws, the list goes on.
12940315_1797998840428840_1513327439_n


Like I said, I hope to be blogging more now that I have more time on my hands! More about Canada, about my move, about what I miss (California, family, etc.), redecorating the condo slowly but surely, maybe even cooking! Who knows! But please leave any questions or notes in the comments below! Missed you guys so much!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, please say hello!